Saturday

My New Roots

I have stumbled across the most wonderful blog called My New Roots. It's written by a Canadian born woman living in Denmark. She is a chef at two raw food restaurants in Copenhagen as well as blogging some of the healthiest, most delicious looking food I've come across since Tal Ronnen's cookbook. Her name is Sarah Britton and she is definitely worth a thorough read. Her vegan and raw sections contain a vast amount of exciting recipes and her entries contain extensive nutritional information about the ingredients. It's absolutely fantastic and like Jamie Oliver would say, such brave dishes!

My favourite recipe so far, although I haven't had time to try make it yet, is her Raw Cashew Dreamcake. I'm absolutely dying to give this a try! As soon as we're done with the craziness of Art Fair here in Jo'burg I'm onto it!

No comments:

Post a Comment